THE 2% RIDDLE
This is a quiz written by Albert Einstein. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve this quiz. Are you among the other 2%?
1:There are 5 houses in 5 different colours.
2:In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
3:These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, eat a certain favourite dish and keep a certain pet.
4:No owners have the same pet, eat the same dish or drink the same drink.
1:The Brit lives in a red house.
2:The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3:The Dane drinks tea.
4:The green house is on left the white house.
5:The green house owner drinks coffee.
6:The person who eats pork chops rears birds.
7:The owner of the yellow house eats fish and chips.
8:The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
9:The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10:The man who eats beef steak lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11:The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who eats fish and chips.
12:The owner who eats grilled chicken drinks beer.
13:The German eats lamps chops.
14:The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15:The man who eats beef steak has a neighbour who drinks water.
The Question is.....
WHO KEEPS FISH?
Download gridSubmitted 3/19/2000 6:45:42 PMHint Answer