1. Compliment three people everyday.
2. Watch a sunrise at least once a year.
3. Be the first to say hello.
4. Live beneath your means.
5. Treat everyone like you would want to be treated.
6. Never give up on anybody; miracles happen.
7. Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.
8. Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
9. Be tough-minded, but tenderhearted.
10. Be kinder than necessary.
11. Keep your promises.
12. Learn to show cheerfulness, even when you don't feel like it.
13. Remember that overnight success usually takes about 15 years.
14. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love themSubmitted 1/13/2000 11:47:29 PM